Health and Safety Policy StatementIf you don't look good, We don't look good...
Health and Safety Policy Statement
In accordance with its duty under Section2 (3) of the Health and Safety at
Work Act 1974, and in fulfilling its obligations to both employee and the public
who may be affected by its activities, our commercial cleaners Wiltshire with
the Classic Cleaning Company has produced the following statement of policy
in respect of health and safety.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment that is free from work-related
accidents and ill health and to this end we will pursue continuing
improvements from year to year.
We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures.
- Providing and maintaining safe working equipment.
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work.
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility.
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform.
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate.
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communication of relative information.
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives.
All employees on their part are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving a work environment that is free of accidents and ill health. Our Health and Safety Policy will be reviewed annually to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it reflects changing needs and circumstances.
For more on our commercial cleaners in Wiltshire and our policies, please get in touch.
For more information on the services we offer and Commercial Cleaning Wiltshire
We provide a comprehensive range of cleaning services including office cleaning Wiltshire. We can fully tailor our services to meet every one of your needs, with a team of cleaning staff who are fully trained.
Health & Safety
The Classic Cleaning Company always abide by the set health and safety regulations, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act of 1974. We have also produced our very own statement of policy
Classic Cleaning Company recognises that its activities use environmental resources, some of which are non-sustainable and produce pollution. The company will meet all legal requirements